Last updated: 22nd May 2018
Togge Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.togge.co.uk (the “Site”). This page informs you of our Privacy Statement and policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Collection of Your Information
We will collect information from you when you:
- Sign up, visit or purchase our products on Togge. This can be by information provided voluntarily from you or via cookies (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our website, unique to your Togge account or your browser)
- Communicate with Togge via website, email, phone text or otherwise
- Provide permission to access information from accounts of other online services, subject to the privacy policies of those online services. This includes (but is not limited to) using social media channels to register, purchase, share, interact with Togge.
Use of Your Information
Togge will use your information to:
- Enable your access and use of our website
- Track activity on our website
- Personalise togge.co.uk to your specific profile
- Keep you informed of any special offers, promotions and competitions that we believe might be of particular interest to you
- Collect and manage payments of your purchases on our website
- Confirm and deliver your purchases on our website
- For market research
- Improve and monitor our website, customer service and any other services offered by Togge
Securing Your Data
Transfer of Information Outside the European Union
In order to provide you with our products and services, we may need to store, process and/or transfer your personal information outside the EU. Some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as in the EU. However, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is secure.
Changing Your Personal Information
You can request a report on the personal information we have stored about you bu emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that the information we have stored about you is incorrect, you can make the appropriate changes by updating your profile on the website or by contacting email@example.com.
Removal of Your Personal Information
To remove yourself from our mailing lists or remove your information from our records, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe using the links at the bottom of our email communications. To restore your data please contact email@example.com.
- Togge Ads. We partner with third party publishers, advertising networks and service providers to manage our ads on other sites. Our third party partners may set cookies on your device or browser to gather information about your activities on the Services and other sites you visit, in order to provide you with Togge ads. For example, if you visit Togge and also use a social media platform, you may see a Togge ad in your social media newsfeed or timeline.
- Opting Out. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the Services. If you do not want cookies to be used, you can disable them from your web browser’s Settings tab (visit your browser’s Help page for more information). You can also delete cookies in your web browser which have been stored from previously visited websites.
Delete cookies, PC: use keyboard shortcut [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[Delete].
Delete cookies, MAC:
Device Identifiers. We use device identifiers on Togge web and mobile applications to track, analyze and improve the performance of the Services and our ads.
Third Party Tags. We use and manage third party tags on the website and associated domains ofwww.togge.co.uk and www.togge-editions.co.uk. Third party tags may take the form of pixels or tracking snippets. We use pixels to learn how you interact with our site pages and emails, and this information helps us and our ad partners provide you with a more tailored experience. We use tracking snippets to capture data from your browser, make requests to a third party partner or set cookies on your device to store data. For example, if you see a Togge ad on a social media platform and choose to use Togge, we may use a tag to reduce the number of Togge ads you see on that platform.
Updating This Statement